top of page

Are you currently in Australia and your visa has expired?

There are two case scenarios:

  1. If it expired up to 28 days and you want to stay lawfully in Australia, you must renew your visa in a short time.

  2. 2 If your visa expired above 28 days, most probably you may apply only for a Bridging visa E (BVE) to become lawful. It is a short-term visa that allows you to remain lawful until you will leave Australia.

0 views0 comments


bottom of page